V-Guard for Web
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DELETE_PACKAGES: Allows an application to delete packages.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_PACKAGES: Allows an application to install packages.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- UPDATE_DEVICE_STATS: Allows an application to update device statistics.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.